Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Favorites

I think on Fridays I will be exhibiting some of the items from my Favorites list on my Etsy shop.

I felt it would be appropriate to start with girls dresses - since I have 2 little girls and am always looking for cute ways to dress them, this is what I look through the most. The 4 dress I am showing are my current favorites.

First is the Ice Cream Dot Party dress from Lil Miss Muffin. I love the colors -so summery and cute! It looks very twirly - my daughters would love this dress. And so many bow options come to my mind when I see it! Her entire shop is full of adorable dresses, so girly and adorable. And her prices are incredibly reasonable. For the beauty of the styles, they are more than worth the price!

Photobucket



The second is the Golden Girl twirl tunic dress from CourtneyCourtney. I have admired her work for a while now - its so simple in the the design but they must be so much work! All the items in her shop are "up-cycled" or recycled clothing. She pulls apart several pieces to create a whole new piece. And each dress is just too cute for words!

Photobucket


Third is the Apples and Pears Pinafore from Aliyah's Hope Chest. This fabric has been a favorite of mine for a long time. And this particular pinafore is just adorable. The ruffled jeans just add that extra touch of cuteness. There are so many cute items in this shop I hardly know where to start. The fabrics chosen and the patterns used are just fun!

Photobucket


Last, but certainly not least, is the Sweetheart Garden Girls Dress by Onlyu. And she is right when she says the print is just begging to be a swirly, twirly dress! I love the fabric and the sweetness of the pattern. Its something every girl should have for a tea party. This shop is also full of adorable styles just perfect for young girls.

Photobucket


More styles to come - I have some adult tops that I finished this week just waiting for a model to be photographed in them. Hopefully this weekend if the weather complies!

3 comments:

Ellie-Jayne Designs said...

testing the comments - making sure they work!

Anonymous said...

OOO I love that fist dress!!! so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I love these dresses!!! Man I wish dressing up my one and only daughter LOL! She turns 21 this year!

Waving hello from SITS!